Job title: Accounts Semi-Senior
Closing date: 21-Jul-2017
A new opportunity exists for a bright, motivated, ambitious Accounts Semi-Senior seeking an opportunity to join our fun, forward thinking modern firm. Applicants will need to hold, or be studying towards, the ACCA or ACA qualification; have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and have a genuine desire to progress quickly in a challenging environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of year end accounts for micro-entities and small limited companies;
- Preparing the company corporation tax return; and
- Preparing the directors' self-assessment tax returns.
- Full UK driving license with own car; and
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Sage, Accounting and Taxation production suites and Xero (although the latter is not essential).