Job title: General Practice Manager
Department: General Practice
Closing date: 31-Oct-2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Practice Manager to work with one of the North West’s leading independent practices. Reporting directly to the Partner, you will work together with a dynamic team of Managers, all responsible for their own portfolio of clients.
Your non-audit client base will consist typically of partnerships and limited companies, up to approx. £6m turnover.
This is a challenging and diverse role that will also offer ad-hoc exposure to corporate finance assignments such as projections/business plans and due diligence.
On a day to day basis, the General Practice Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing, motivating and training a team of Senior and Semi-Senior accountants
- Review of accounts preparation and personal/corporate tax returns
- Control of WIP and billing on client portfolio
- Ad-hoc project work
- Assisting the partners with business development
Essential Requirements are:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified with significant experience at management level in general practice
Long-term progression opportunities are available for the right individual, so candidates with ambition for partnership please apply!