Job title: Marketing Assistant
Closing date: 28-Feb-2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to work with one of the North West’s leading independent chartered accountancy and business advisory practices. Supporting the work of the marketing manager you will work on marketing campaigns, promoting and driving the sales of the practice’s services.
You will be responsible for carrying out the daily tasks required to keep the department functioning and support the duties of the marketing manager and partners to achieve their goals.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Collaborating with the marketing manager and internal teams
- Compiling and distributing statistical information such as new clients, fees billed, website visits, page views etc.
- Analysing questionnaires and other forms of feedback
- Organising and assisting with events / projects
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Maintaining the marketing database
- Liaising with external agencies
- Updating of spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organising of digital campaigns e.g. LinkedIn and Twitter
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents e.g. tender documents, brochures, presentations
Key skills required:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well organised with a client-orientated approach
- Commercial awareness
- Good team working skills
- IT skills e.g. CRM, MS Office Suite, Adobe Pro
- Excellent client service
- Good knowledge of databases
- Good communication and people skills
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing
If you are interested in an opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you are considering a career in marketing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively use the form below to submit your details to us.