When a Jackson Stephen client embarks on a corporate deal, we’re the first number they call.
We bring years of experience and expertise to the task. Our partners have seen it all before, many times.
We take great satisfaction in steering a client safely and successfully through the unfamiliar territory of a corporate deal.
Jackson Stephen's Corporate Finance Team provides clients with the highest level of technical expertise and commercial experience in all matters involving degrees of restructuring, from MBO’s, mergers, BIMBOs, flotations, IPOs to re-capitalisation.
We pride ourselves on coordinating every aspect of a deal from origination through negotiation to completion, mindful of our clients’ personal objectives, circumstances and taxation planning.
A Partner always leads a deal transaction, becoming fully involved in all financial, commercial and legal aspects of the proceedings while remaining focused on what is relevant and important for the individual client.
Total confidentiality is respected throughout.
- Business Disposals
- Acquisition Search and Support
- Management Buyouts
- Raising Debt or Equity Funding
- Vendor or Acquirer Due Diligence
- Specialist services; including advice regarding personal indemnity insurance, intellectual property and human resource issues
- Transaction tax; structuring a deal in order to minimise tax liabilities
- Post-deal integration and support
Corporate transactions can be make-or-break events in the life of a business or an entrepreneur. Make sure you have the best possible professional advisers on your side. Jackson Stephen.