Help for Brexit – a series of webinars, seminars and workshops to get you Brexit ready
As the UK prepares to leave the EU, the Business Growth Hub and North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce have arranged a programme of events
to help businesses consider how they can plan and implement change for when the UK leaves the EU on 31st October. The events are a good opportunity
to get some practical advice, business insight and support to get your business Brexit ready.
The series of webinars, seminars, workshops and Brexit toolkits are aimed at providing businesses with an overview of the issues they will be faced with post 31st October if the UK is to leave the EU without a deal.
The events covered include:
- Exporting into the EU – goods & services – what do we need to know?
- Attracting the right workforce – immigration changes and settlement scheme
- How will we contract with EU customers – what will change
- Forecasting for the unknown
- Auditing the supply chain & reinforcing the broken links
- Raising finance through volatile changing times
- Structuring UK business in the EU
- Cross border trade
- Taxation and insurance
- Customs declaration training
- Export documentation procedures
- Regulatory compliance, data protection and accounting
For more information on the events being held in your area please click on the relevant link below:
Please click here for details of the Brexit events being held throughout Greater Manchester via the Business Growth Hub.