Xero Platinum Partners
Jackson Stephen are Platinum Partners with Xero Online Accounting Software and, having been partners since 2011, it is safe to say that Xero comes well recommended by us.
Since coming to the UK in 2009, Xero has established a strong client base and now has over 500,000 UK subscribers who, Xero proudly state, they have helped save time and manage their cash flow. It is easy to see why:
- With Xero you can log in anytime, anywhere and on any computer, smartphone or tablet. This gives instant access to up-to-date financial information.
- With Xero you can run your business on the go using the Xero mobile app. The Xero mobile app can be used to reconcile transactions, send invoices or create expense claims.
- With Xero you can issue online invoices, which helps you receive payment more quickly. It has been statistically proven that providing online payment links on invoices can speed up payment by up to 6 times when compared to those who do not provide such links.
- With Xero’s live bank feeds, you can import and categorise your latest bank transactions automatically, allowing Xero to provide cash flow insights.
Xero is also an HMRC recognised VAT software provider, so if you use Xero you are ready for Making Tax Digital for VAT. This will extend to the next stages of Making Tax Digital, which are due to be staged in from April 2023.
The benefits do not end there. Xero has further features aimed at making life easier throughout your business:
- Xero Payroll can be managed in one place and employees have the option to request leave, view payslips and complete timesheets through their own secure online portal.
- Xero Projects can help those who need to track time and projects.
- Xero Expense Claims provides employees with a quick and easy way to capture and submit expense receipts on the go.
- With over 700 partner apps you can connect to other business apps.
Xero doesn’t just help our clients. Xero is at the heart of our cloud accounting service and has changed the way we collaborate with our clients.
Here our Business Services Manager, Kate Jones, shares her experience of working with Xero.
If you want to hear more about our cloud accounting service then please contact me and I will be happy to provide further details.
Xero Online Accounting Software is one of many cloud accounting packages available. Watch out for our next interview with Joanne Whittingham who will be sharing her experience of Sage Business Cloud.