Job title: Accounts Semi Senior
Closing date: 31-Jan-2019
A new opportunity exists for a bright motivated, ambitious Accounts team member (experienced junior wishing to progress to Semi Senior), to join our fun, forward thinking modern firm. Applicants should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and have a genuine desire to progress in a challenging environment.
Main duties would include:
- Preparation of year end accounts for Limited companies, both FRS102a and FRS105
- Preparation of Sole trader, partnership and LLP accounts
- Completion of corporate, personal and partnership tax returns
- Management accounts (experience would be advantageous)
- VAT return preparation and ad hoc book keeping
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Xero, Sage, Accounting and Taxation software
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who wants to develop their career and skills in a firm with a varied and advanced client base and gain knowledge in all aspects of general practice.