Job title: Accounts Semi-Senior
Department: General Practice
Closing date: 30-Apr-2021
A new opportunity exists for a bright motivated, ambitious Accounts team member, to join our fun, forward thinking modern firm. Applicants should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and have a genuine desire to progress in a challenging environment.
Main duties would include:
- Preparation of year end accounts for Limited companies, both FRS102a and FRS105
- Preparation of Sole trader, partnership and LLP accounts
- Completion of corporate, personal and partnership tax returns
- Management accounts (experience would be advantageous)
- VAT return preparation and ad hoc book keeping
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Xero, Sage, Accounting and Taxation software
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who wants to develop their career and skills in a firm with a varied and advanced client base and gain knowledge in all aspects of general practice.