Job title: Administrative Assistant
Closing date: 02-Aug-2019
A new opportunity exists for a bright, motivated, ambitious Administrative Assistant to join our forward thinking modern firm.Responsibilities will include:
- Typing documents such as letters and accounts
- Maintaining various spreadsheets
- Reception cover when required
- Answering and transferring calls
- Client on boarding such as, but not limited to
- Setting up clients on cloud accounting software packages and applications
- Collating welcome packs
- Setting up recurring fee notes for software subscriptions
- Setting up standing orders for clients recurring software subscriptions
- Collating statistics for reporting
- Setting up webinars and following up feedback
- Maintaining details of seminar and webinar attendance
On the job training will be provided.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office in particular: Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Previous experience of working in a professional office environment would be an advantage.
27 days plus bank holidays (3 days must be taken over Christmas period i.e. Christmas day, Boxing day & New Year’s day).
- Free on-site parking
- Regular social events
- Free refreshments
- Break-out room with pool table