Common Pitfalls for Accountants - Free CPD Session
We invite you to join us on Thursday 17th December 2020 for a free 1 hour live and interactive CPD workshop where we will be covering common tax pitfalls seen in practice. Our Tax Partner, Lucy Williams, will discuss the key areas where she has experienced tax being overlooked or not properly understood and will offer advice for accountants to help alleviate those risks for their clients.
This live and interactive workshop will cover the following:
- The tax impact of companies loaning funds to shareholders
- Tax consequences of loaning funds between companies and waiving loans
- An overview of the tax position on awarding shares to employees
- Considerations on gifting shares
- Tax points to consider when changing a company year end
I very much hope you can join us.
Thursday 17th December 2020
2.00pm - 3.00pm
Online via Microsoft Teams
To reserve your place please register below or alternatively contact Claire Pilkington on 01942 292517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.