An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious qualified Accounts & Corporate Tax Supervisor to join one of the leading and largest independent practices in the North West. The position has arisen due to continued growth and expansion of the practice’s audit department.
The Accounts & Corporate Tax Supervisor will take on responsibility for a portfolio of clients, primarily within the corporate SME market, as well as within the charity and academies sector. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts under FRS102 and IFRS
- Preparation and review of corporate tax computations
- Ongoing training and supervision of junior members of the team
Applicants should be ACA or ACCA qualified and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of statutory financial reporting under FRS102 and ideally IFRS, including consolidated accounts for groups
- Proven track record of the preparation of corporation tax computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literacy and good working knowledge of accounting software
- Self-motivation and a proactive and positive attitude to learn and develop
- Experience of coaching junior members of the accounts team
The practice is offering the right candidate ongoing personal and technical training and support, competitive market salary with excellent benefits, free parking and a friendly working environment.
We are always looking for talented people who can make a difference within our accounts, audit and taxation teams. If you are interested in an opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you are considering a career in accountancy by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, upload your CV using the form on the right.