Location in Warrington
A new opportunity exists for a bright motivated, ambitious Accounts Semi Senior, to join our fun, forward-thinking modern firm. Applicants should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and have a genuine desire to progress in a challenging environment.
Main duties would include:
- Preparation of year-end accounts for Limited companies, both FRS102a and FRS105
- Preparation of Sole trader, partnership and LLP accounts
- Completion of corporate, personal and partnership tax returns
- Management accounts (experience would be advantageous)
- VAT return preparation and ad hoc bookkeeping
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Xero, Sage, Accounting and Taxation software
What’s on offer:
- 27 days holiday a year (excluding bank holidays)
- Your birthday off every year
- Employee assistance program
- Life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
- Long service awards
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Competitive salaries
- A full, exciting, and action-packed social calendar, including themed lunches, evening social events, the JS Summer games, five-a-side and much more!
- A series of health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year; including yoga sessions, meditation techniques and many more!
- Comprehensive, development, management and leadership training programmes as well as apprenticeships and traineeships at all levels
JS is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
The aim is for our team to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who wants to develop their career and skills in a firm with a varied and advanced client base and gain knowledge in all aspects of general practice.
If you are interested in an opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you are considering a career in accountancy by email to email@example.com.
Alternatively, upload your CV using the form on the right.