A new opportunity exists for a bright, motivated, Administrator, to join our fun, forward-thinking modern firm. Applicants should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a genuine desire to progress in a challenging environment.
Main duties would include (but are not limited to):
- Typing documents/company accounts
- Mail merges
- Database management
- Filing documents with Companies House/HMRC
- Dealing with invoices
- Ad hoc projects
- Reception duties
- Updating cloud software
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing mail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Experience of working in a professional environment
- On the job training will be provided.
What’s on offer:
- 27 days holiday a year (excluding bank holidays)
- Your birthday off every year
- Employee assistance program
- Life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
- Long service awards
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Competitive salaries
- A full, exciting, and action-packed social calendar, including themed lunches, evening social events, the JS Summer games, five-a-side and much more!
- A series of health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year; including yoga sessions, meditation techniques and many more!
- Comprehensive, development, management and leadership training programmes as well as apprenticeships and traineeships at all levels
JS is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination.
The aim is for our team to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
We are always looking for talented people who can make a difference within our team. If you are interested in an opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com.
Alternatively, upload your CV using the form on the right.